Following the abolishment of CCGs, this website will not be updated from 1 July 2022 – for more information please visit the Black Country Integrated Care Board (ICB)
We always welcome comments, questions and input from local people, patients and stakeholders. Depending on the nature of your enquiry, there are a number of ways to contact us. If you don't find the team you need in the list below, simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page and it will be directed to the right person or team.
Our Time2Talk team is here to listen to your concerns, complaints or compliments on the services we are responsible for. The Time2Talk team will:
- Listen to the concerns or complaints you have raised in confidence.
- Provide you with information and advice to help you resolve your concern or complaints.
- Liaise on your behalf to resolve issues.
- Signpost you to the right departments to find out accurate information.
- Pass on any compliments to the relevant team or person.
You can contact Time2Talk by:
If you are a member of the media, or you have an enquiry you need to pass on to our press office, you can email our media desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is happy to help with filming, photography or interview requests as well as to discuss ideas for health promotion and collaboration.
For urgent media enquiries after 5pm or at weekends, please call 01159 658951.
To submit a Freedom of Information request or a Subject Access Request you can:
- email BCWBCCG.email@example.com
- submit in writing to: Black Country and West Birmingham CCG, Governance Team, Civic Centre, St. Peter's Square, Wolverhampton WV1 1SH.
For more about our approach to FOIA, visit our legal information page.
Our CHC teams work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm and can be contacted on:
- Dudley: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 321777
- Sandwell: email email@example.com or call 0121 612 1748
- Walsall: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01922 618388 (main reception)
- West Birmingham: email email@example.com or call 0121 612 1748
- Wolverhampton: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 444615.
If you have a designated CHC case manager, they should be your first point of contact. Your case manager should provide you with a direct contact number.
We will soon be launching our Get Involved membership scheme. Members will receive regular news and updates (including the CCG newsletter), as well as tailored information about forthcoming engagement opportunities. To register your interest, call our engagement team on 0121 612 1447 or email email@example.com
The CCG's corporate headquarters is based at Civic Centre, St Peter’s Square, Wolverhampton WV1 1SH.
The main switchboard is currently being managed by staff at Jubilee House, Walsall, and can be contacted on 01922 618388.
Our premises are normally staffed 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note opening times may vary according to local COVID-19 restrictions. Until further notice, anyone visiting the centre must wear a face covering unless medically exempt, sanitise hands on entry and maintain social distancing at all times.
The Civic Centre is located in the heart of Wolverhampton, with (paid) parking available nearby at St Peter’s car park. It is also accessible via any bus route into the city centre, with the closest bus stops being located at the University of Wolverhampton and Lichfield Street.
Our Place-based offices
Our five Place teams are each based in an office within that Place. You can find the full details on our place pages here.
All contracting enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A new finance enquiries contact is being sourced.
General enquiry form
Please use the form below if you have any enquiry and are not sure which team you need to speak to: